Provide the reasons to say Yes, to Stay or to Come Back.
In order to draw and keep skilled workers, employers need to seek — and continue to seek — insights about changing expectations. Take action to become an employer of choice:
- Revisit your pay levels and health benefit program to ensure they’re competitive.
- Consider increasing your bonus and incentive offerings, thinking beyond the traditional.
- Build Career Paths and Mentor existing employees.
- Make exiting your organization a pleasant experience, and ask exiting employees to keep in touch.
- Offer an exiting employee a future offer letter to come back with 6 months should they wish to do so.
- Communicate well and often with current employees; candidates want transparency more than ever.
Posted by Tonya Christensen in Uncategorized.