Community Mental Health Provider is seeking an Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Lead Supervisor. Bring your career to the Oregon Coast and enjoy coastal living while making a difference in the community!
This position includes a signing bonus and a relocation stipend, upon review. Community Mental Health Provider is also a National Health Service Corps student loan repayment site!
ACT is a service delivery model targeting those with challenging and persistent behavioral health issues. ACT is a fidelity-based team approach, shared caseload, flexible service delivery, and crisis services availability. The ACT Team Leader/Supervisor candidate provides program coordination, leadership, coaching, and clinical supervision.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Related Field
- Licensure in Social Work, Counseling, or Related Field
- Minimum 3-5 years as a Behavioral Health Clinician
- Previous Supervisory experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience working with individuals experiencing mental illness
- Previous Electronic Medical Records experience
- Bilingual – English/Spanish an Asset
For immediate consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to Tonya Christensen, Senior Recruiter. EOE
“Careers and Mental Health Providers flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”