Do you enjoy living in smaller rural communities? This community with its unique geography and where there is the confluence of three rivers joining gives lots to explore while offering spectacular scenery! Bring your career to the Oregon Coast!
**THIS ROLE IS LOCATED ALONG THE OREGON COAST **
- $15K Sign On Bonus
- Student Debt Forgiveness Site
- Relocation up to $10K
- Excellent Benefits and more!
Provides psychosocial assessments, diagnosis, and treatment, as well as discharge planning to and consultation about patients and families to assist them and the health care team in coping with patient’s hospitalization, illness, diagnosis, treatment, and/or life situation, including emotional, mental, and substance abuse disorders. Functions in a supervisory role as a team leader.
- Provides psychosocial assessments of patients and families to identify emotional, social, and environmental strengths and problems related to their diagnosis, illness, treatment, and/or life situation.
- Formulates, develops, and implements a comprehensive psychosocial treatment plan utilizing appropriate clinical social work treatments and interventions. Provides crisis intervention, and supportive counseling to patients and their families as needed. Refers to outpatient resources as appropriate.
- Participates in multidisciplinary healthcare teams and provide leadership in representing clinical social work perspective/liaison with patient and family.
- Documents assessment plans, interactions, and interventions according to departmental, hospital and/or health system guidelines and standards.
- Provides clinical and administrative supervision for social workers and clinical social workers on the team.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Master’s Degree in social work: Required
- Five years post-master’s experience in a healthcare or social service agency: Preferred
- Two years leadership experience: Preferred
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW): Required
“Careers and companies flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination.