School Based Child & Family Clinician needed immediately!
Coastal Living? Bring your career to a picturesque resort town that has become a popular destination for travelers visiting the Oregon Coast. The area’s unique historical significance and its history as one of the first popular resort towns draws tourists from all over the world.
**THIS IS A ROLE ALONG THE OREGON COAST**
This position qualifies for a hire on bonus of $5000 with 1/2 paid with 1st check after hire and 1/2 paid with 1st check following 6-month probationary period.
This position will provide services in school-based, community-based, and outpatient settings providing direct services to children and families. You will provide individual, family and group therapy to assigned caseload that may vary in size. Services provided in the community such as homes and schools are encouraged and appropriate. All services to clients will be closely tied to the Treatment Plans. You will perform Mental Health Assessments; Assessment Updates and Treatment Planning, Risk Assessment and Safety Planning.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
· Provides assessment updates for clients to obtain comprehensive diagnosis information regarding the presenting problems.
· Assist the client and family in developing a meaningful Service Plan or assist client in modifying the plan in order to reflect services being provided.
· Complete Risk Assessments and Safety Planning as indicated.
· Integrate Child’s family into therapeutic services on an ongoing basis and keep parent’s/guardian’s informed of any safety concerns which develop.
· Be knowledgeable of community resources, refer and facilitate as appropriate client’s accessing of these supports.
· Provide Family, Group, and Individual Services in keeping with evidence-based practices.
· Provides outreach services as appropriate.
· Consult and Coordinate services with other community partners such as Developmental Disabilities: Schools, Substance Abuse; Primary Care Physicians, DHS, Senior & Disability Services and the Courts.
· Responsible for obtaining Release of Information in order to consult and coordinate with other community agencies.
· Provide Psycho-education to clients, families and community.
· A Master’s degree in the Behavioral Sciences from an accredited university required
· At least 3 years of outpatient clinical experience working with children and families.
“Careers and companies flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”