Recovery Ally needed immediately! Do you love the coastal areas of Oregon? Bring your career to a coastal setting!
Summary: This position will provide outreach to individuals who need help but are not ready to seek services. The work occurs in a variety of community settings to include emergency departments and the jail.
- Any combination of experience/training that will demonstrate the ability to perform the duties of this position may be considered. Must have the potential to be certified as a peer recovery mentor. (The Certified Recovery Mentor (CRM) requires an Oregon Health Authority approved addiction peer training program, which Client will assist in scheduling once hired. Per OHA requirements, CRM’s must be in recovery from substance use dependence and have a minimum of 2 years recovery.)
- Work with community partners to identify high utilizers of the emergency departments and the jail system due to their substance use
- Provide non-contingent supportive relationship to targeted individuals. Mentor them in whatever their stage of recovery is and help them identify positive coping skills and healthy living activities.
- Act as a community resource, assisting in connecting individuals and families to local groups and organizations where, through participation, they will develop natural supports that will sustain them into the future
- Skills related to professional clinical documentation and file management
- Valid driver’s license or ability to obtain Oregon or Washington Driver’s License.
- Background check clearance
- Ability to meet agency insurance requirements, must submit current motor vehicle record if licensed outside of the state of Oregon
- Knowledge and experience of current Oregon Administrative Rule’s and state requirements related to position
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Tonya Christensen, Senior Recruiter! EOE