Looking for talented, compassionate individuals and we believe the decision to check us out today means are ready to join our awesome team! Come to work with a Community Mental Health Provider located outside Portland metro. Looking for multiple QMHP’s with experience working with different populations!
SUMMARY: The QMHP provides therapeutic services to adults diagnosed with severe and persistent mental illness residing in our residential facility.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assessments/evaluations and intake packets
· Treatment planning
· Individual/group/family therapy
· Diagnosis of mental health disorders
· Consultation/referral/information/education and community outreach
· Member of Agency’s Crisis Team, including after-hours as needed, which may include Civil Commitment Investigators Certification ( per department/position/as approved)
· Case management/skills training
· Clinical record keeping and report writing; track billable services
· Attend/participate in Agency staff meetings
· Liaison with other human service organizations
· Facilitate in conjunction to client services to include health center staff, school (staff and administration) Juvenile court (POS) CASA (as per department/position)
· Crisis intervention: respond, support, (individual or group)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Social Work or related field from an accredited college required.
LCSW preferred. CADC I preferred.
Three to five years related work experience to include Crisis, Outpatient, Addictions and high acuity client services required. Residential experience preferred.
Combination of education/experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties outlined for this position may be considered.
Fluent Bilingual Spanish an asset.
We offer excellent benefits to all eligible employees! For immediate consideration, please submit your resume along with your cover letter to Tonya Christensen, Senior Recruiter. EOE
“Careers and Mental Health Providers flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”