Do you enjoy living in smaller rural communities? Love the coast? Bring your career to a coastal community mental health provider while helping people live their best lives! Do you enjoy exploring parks, wineries, trails, rafting, and more? Join our team!!
We are hiring IMMEDIATELY for a QMHP Residential Clinician to join one of our community mental health providers!
This position qualifies for a hire-on bonus of $1000 with 1/2 paid with 1st check after hire and 1/2 paid with 1st check following a 6-month probationary period.
This position will also assist Residential Counselors with mental health interventions when needed, document client interactions and progress, and communicate with community providers regarding clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assessment interviews for all new and returning clients to obtain comprehensive information regarding presenting problems. This includes the ability to conclude and assign diagnoses.
- Assist the client in developing a meaningful Recovery (Treatment) Plan.
- Provide services that are tied to the Recovery Plan.
- Conduct Mental Status Examinations and make appropriate treatment recommendations and referrals.
- Provide case management services as needed to an assigned caseload.
- Provide group and individual counseling in keeping with Evidence-based Practices.
- Provide backup crisis response to programs upon request by the front desk and/or by any supervisor who requests it.
- Participate in regular team and agency meetings.
- Will maintain productivity in keeping with agency expectations and standards. This includes the timely discharge and termination of clients.
- Maintain client confidentiality and adhere to ethical standards of the profession.
- Report critical incidents or alleged client abuses to the Abuse Investigator or outside agencies as needed.
- Master’s Degree in the Behavioral Sciences from an accredited university
- Required to have and maintain an Oregon or Washington Driver’s license and meet the agency’s insurance carrier’s insurance standards at the time of hire, motor vehicle record report required
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- 3-years of outpatient clinical experience working with the mentally ill
- 1-year crisis work
- 1-year working with substance use
“Careers and companies flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”.