Outpatient Program Manager needed immediately! Bring your career to Southern Oregon! Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the Rogue Valley and surrounding area in Southern Oregon offers many trails to explore, large parks, breathtaking views, mild climate year- round and more! Be part of a thriving, growing region!
Responsible for overall operation of an outpatient treatment program for adults and adolescents with substance use disorders and other behavioral health needs. Provide oversight and leadership to ensure all aspects of the program meet the highest standards for ethics, compliance, and quality of care.
- Oversee program operations including service delivery and scheduling.
- Lead a team of individuals with diverse strengths, backgrounds, and cultures.
- Provide supervision to LPC, QMHP, CADC, CADC-R, Peer Support Specialist, and office staff.
- Provide direction and guidance to ensure individualized, evidence and research-based service delivery.
- Maintain a safe and healthy, healing environment for staff and clients.
- Demonstrate and ensure a high level of professionalism in boundaries and documentation.
- Demonstrate a high level of competence and problem-solving skills in risk management, therapeutic interventions, and person-centered treatment planning.
- Participate in and facilitate interdisciplinary clinical staffing.
- Facilitate clinical trainings.
- Work with other agency departments including Finance/Billing, QA, and Administration.
- Fulfil all internal and external reporting requirements and other administrative tasks.
- Communicate professionally and effectively both verbally and in writing with internal and external partners.
- Support individuals through the continuum of care with care coordination and case management.
- Establish collaborative relationships with community partners, including Criminal Justice and Child Welfare.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and prospective clients, families, community partners and contractors.
- Ensure compliance with Oregon Administrative Rules, CARF, agency policies and procedures, and professional best practice standards of care.
Experience and Skills Requirements:
Philosophical alignment with the agency’s values of person-centered, individualized treatment and care
- Experience in behavioral health services with increasing responsibilities
- Experience working in congregate living facilities or hospitals
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Adept written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- CADC credential required
- QMHP credential required
- LPC licensure, or obtainable within 2 years of hire
Please send your resume and cover letter to Tonya Christensen, Senior Recruiter. EOE
“Careers and companies flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”