Do you enjoy living in smaller rural communities? Bring your career to a community mental health provider while helping people live their best lives!
Do you enjoy exploring parks, wineries, trails, rafting, and more? Join our team!!
Locations: Medford, Grants Pass, or Ashland Oregon
We are hiring IMMEDIATELY for an Outpatient Program Manager to join one of our community mental health providers!
Responsible for the overall operation of an outpatient treatment program for adults and adolescents with substance use disorders and other behavioral health needs. Provide oversight and leadership to ensure all aspects of the program meet the highest standards for ethics, compliance, and quality of care.
- Oversee program operations including service delivery and scheduling.
- Lead a team of individuals with diverse strengths, backgrounds, and cultures.
- Provide supervision to LPC, QMHP, CADC, CADC-R, Peer Support Specialist, and office staff.
- Provide direction and guidance to ensure individualized, evidence and research-based service delivery.
- Maintain a safe and healthy, healing environment for staff and clients.
- Demonstrate and ensure a high level of professionalism in boundaries and documentation.
- Demonstrate a high level of competence and problem-solving skills in risk management, therapeutic interventions, and person-centered treatment planning.
- Participate in and facilitate interdisciplinary clinical staffing.
- Facilitate clinical training.
- Work with other agency departments including Finance/Billing, QA, and Administration.
- Fulfill all internal and external reporting requirements and other administrative tasks.
- Communicate professionally and effectively both verbally and in writing with internal and external partners.
- Support individuals through the continuum of care with care coordination and case management.
- Establish collaborative relationships with community partners, including Criminal Justice and Child Welfare.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and prospective clients, families, community partners, and contractors.
- Ensure compliance with Oregon Administrative Rules, CARF, agency policies and procedures, and professional best practice standards of care.
Experience and Skills Requirements:
- Philosophical alignment with the agency’s values of person-centered, individualized treatment and care
- Experience in behavioral health services with increasing responsibilities
- Experience working in congregate living facilities or hospitals
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Adept written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- CADC credential required
- QMHP credential required
- LPC licensure, or obtainable within 2 years of hire
“Careers and companies flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”