Do you enjoy living in smaller rural communities? Love the coast? Bring your career to a coastal community mental health provider while helping people live their best lives! Do you enjoy exploring parks, wineries, trails, rafting, and more? Join our team!!
We are hiring IMMEDIATELY for a Night Crisis Clinician to join one of our community mental health providers!
!!This position includes a $5,000 signing bonus, a relocation stipend, and overnight premium shift pay, upon review!!
The Crisis Clinician position role in the Agency is to provide crisis response services to individuals experiencing a behavioral health crisis or who may be at risk of psychiatric hospitalization. This position will include responding to crisis mental health and substance abuse needs within the community.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in related Behavioral Health discipline
- Pursue and/or maintain licensure and addictions certification as required.
- Complete State Investigator Civil Commitment training
- Clinical experience within a community behavioral health agency setting
Preferred Education and Experience:
- License preferred – LCSW, LPC, LMFT
- Bilingual – English/Spanish an Asset
“Careers and companies flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”