Community Mental Health Provider is seeking a Mobile Crisis Clinician Counselor II with immediate needs! Wellness Health Careers is looking for enthusiastic, energetic, compassionate individuals who love helping people! Interested in joining our awesome, dedicated team of professionals? Apply now!
The Counselor II Mobile Crisis Clinician provides a wide variety of community-based, pre-commitment, psychiatric hospitalizations, crisis intervention, and therapeutic services to existing clients of the agency and residents of respective County.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Treatment planning
· Individual/group/family therapy
· Diagnosis of mental health disorders
· Consultation/referral/information/education and community outreach
· Member of Agency’s Crisis Team, including after-hours as needed, which may include Civil Commitment Investigators Certification (as per department/position)
· Case management/skills training
· Clinical record keeping and report writing; track billable services
· Attend/participate in Agency staff meetings
· Liaison with other human service organizations
· Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Social Work or related field from an accredited college required.
· CADC I required or ability to obtain within 1 year of hire.
· Three to five years related work experience to include Crisis, Outpatient, Addictions and high acuity client services required.
· Combination of education/experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties outlined for this position may be considered.
· Fluent Bilingual Spanish an asset.
· LCSW preferred.
Provider offers excellent benefits and this role offers a sign on bonus – 10% of annual salary (gross), payable after 6 month probationary and a signed 2 year commitment letter – 5% bonus every 2 years thereafter with signed commitment letter and satisfactory performance review! Salary DOE
For immediate consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to Tonya Christensen, Senior Recruiter. EOE
“Careers and Providers flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”