Do you enjoy living in smaller rural communities? Love having a big city outside your door? Bring your career to a community mental health provider while helping people live their best lives! Do you enjoy exploring parks, wineries, trails, rafting, and more? Join our team!!
We are hiring IMMEDIATELY for a Licensed Practical Nurses to join one of our community mental health providers!
- To provide direct client care as delegated per client needs
- Administer medications/treatments as directed by standing orders
- Observe/record patient information as it relates to the care/condition of patients
- Assist PA/RN/NP as directed/requested
- Make referrals to hospitals or other agencies
- Manage emergencies that involve patients admitted to detox facility; Maintain knowledge of all protocols/practices
- Taking/recording vitals; Identify patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements
- Assure quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; Measuring outcomes against patient care goals and standards
- Following detox/nursing division’s philosophies/standards of care set by the state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and OAR’s for detox programs.
Education and/or Experience:
- Completion of an accredited one- or two-year practical nursing program; Current Oregon LPN license
- At least 1 year with SUD and detox/withdrawal is highly preferred
- Experience in a behavioral health setting is preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current CPR required
- Current BLS required
“Careers and companies flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”