Human Resources Manager needed for Community Mental Health Provider located outside Portland Oregon Metro.
The Human Resource Manager is responsible for the performance of the human resources department and functions of the organization. They will participate in, plan, develop, recommend, and implement human resources activities, policies, procedures, and programs for provider. This position also participates in and manages activities relating to staffing, employee education and training, management development, performance management, employee relations, equal employment opportunity, benefits administration, and salary administration.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources (or an equivalent major) from a four-year college or university
· Ten plus years of human resources experience, including at least three years of management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Knowledge of HIPAA requirements are beneficial.
· SHRM-CR or SHRM-SCP or HRMC preferred.
· Combination of education/experience that demonstrates ability to perform the duties of this position may be considered.
Excellent benefits to all eligible employees! Medical/Dental/Vision, 90% employer paid HMO option – Part Time employee option as well.
Other benefits offered include $30,000 Employer paid Life/ADD, voluntary life for employee/spouse/children, FSA, retirement 403(b) and Roth IRA with up to 3 percent employer match for eligible employees, generous paid time off, sick time, paid holidays and floating holidays!
Please send your resume and cover letter to Tonya Christensen, Senior Recruiter. EOE
“Careers and companies flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”.