HR – Employee Relations needed for Community Mental Health Provider located outside Portland Oregon Metro.
Provides direct support to HR Manager in a variety of duties with focus on all aspects of recruiting, hiring and benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Recruitment – maintain agency website and advertising sources
• Pre-employment drug screening, criminal background check and motor vehicle check
• Coordinate New Hire process paperwork including benefits and mandatory trainings
• Assist/participate in the agency Wellness Program
• Coordinate with benefit providers ensuring benefit packets are complete/up to date
• Personnel records retention
• Updating HR policies as needed
• Preparing required/mandatory State, Federal or local notifications
• Compensation/benefit surveys
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associates degree required with 3-5 years of HR related job experience. Combination of education/experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties outlined for this position may be considered.
Excellent benefits to all eligible employees! Medical/Dental/Vision, 90% employer paid HMO option – Part Time employee option as well.
Other benefits offered include $30,000 Employer paid Life/ADD, voluntary life for employee/spouse/children, FSA, retirement 403(b) and Roth IRA with up to 3 percent employer match for eligible employees, generous paid time off, sick time, paid holidays and floating holidays!
Please send your resume and cover letter to Tonya Christensen, Senior Recruiter. EOE
“Careers and companies flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”.