Do you enjoy living in smaller rural communities? Love having a big city outside your door? Bring your career to a community mental health provider while helping people live their best lives! Do you enjoy exploring parks, wineries, trails, rafting, and more? Join our team!!
We are hiring IMMEDIATELY for a Finance Director to join one of our community mental health providers!
Manage financial/analysis/reporting, budget development, at-risk contracting; Management Information System (MIS), grants/contract compliance, records management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accounting system
- Develops/monitors Agency budget; technical assistance
- Financial reports to Management Team/Board of Directors
- Ensure MIS maintains operational functions of Agency
- Fiscal/purchasing, inventory control of equipment
- Coordinate annual financial audit
- Develop/maintain HIPAA management of client/business information
- Payroll, revenue, cash flow, accounts receivable; expenditures
- Assists Billing dept. on revenue management issues
- Assists Director/Managers in coordinating allotment information with subcontractors
- Carryover reports; coordinating with subcontractors/County Director Finance/Taxation
- Compliance of grants/contracts
- Procurement for employee benefit package, general liability and property insurance
- Member of related agency/financial committees
- Coordinate and functions as trustee of Agency annual 403(b) plan and audit
- Works to ensure compliance with managed care contracts
- Coordinate develop/maintenance of State reporting requirements in EHR system;
- Other duties as assigned
- Supervises Finance staff, coordinating with medical staff needs.
- Directly supervised by the agency Executive Director.
- All programs/staff are ultimately responsible to the agency Executive Director.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business Administration, or Accounting.
- Combination of education/experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties outlined for this position may be considered.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Accounting, budget, revenue, cash management, spreadsheets, working independent or as team.
- Effective oral/written communications.
- Leadership; confidentiality of clinical/business records, multi-task, prioritize, complete assignments timely.
“Careers and companies flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”