Do you enjoy living in smaller rural communities? Love the coast? Bring your career to a coastal community mental health provider! We are hiring IMMEDIATELY for a Developmental Disabilities Coordinator to join one of our community mental health providers!
The Developmental Disabilities Coordinator to carry a caseload, to provide services to assist individuals and families in selecting, obtaining, and utilizing resources and services. In addition, Services Coordinators monitor services provided by provider agencies and personal support workers (PSW) to assure that services paid for with public funds meet state and federal guidelines.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in behavior science, social science, or a closely related field; or a bachelor’s degree in any field and one year of human services related experience
- Associate’s degree in behavioral science, social science, or a closely related field and two years of human services related experience
- Three years of human services-related experience.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Basic knowledge of developmental disabilities and the developmental disabilities system
- Working knowledge of community resources
- Bilingual – English/Spanish an Asset
“Careers and companies flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”.