If you’re interested in joining a compassionate, dedicated, client-focused team – Let’s talk!
The Detox Administrator is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the detoxification unit, ensuring safe, quality patient care in accordance with program policies, procedures, and relevant laws and OAR regulations. Responsible for supervising assigned medical & support staff.
Position is Monday-Friday, 8-5 – subject to change based on facility need
Highlights of essentials duties include, but are not limited to:
- Implements the organization’s policies and procedures for inpatient/acute withdrawal management procedures, including admission protocols, medication administration and management, nursing care procedures, and discharge planning for detoxification in accordance with relevant State and federal laws
- Ensures compliance with funder contract requirements, eligibility processes and payment procedures, including meeting utilization requirements
- Oversees ordering/disposal of medications, supplies, furnishings, and equipment
- Develops/coordinates/oversees detox new staff orientation, training and continuing education; quality assurance process for nursing staff
- Maintain effective, collaborative relationships with the community, including hospital, law enforcement, treatment programs and funders
- Follows all policies/procedures regarding patient information protection, including alcohol, drug patient confidentiality (42 CFR) and HIPAA
Successful candidate will be a Registered Nurse with BSN or Masters Degree, knowledge/experience working in a detox or residential facility, supervisory experience, advanced knowledge of rehabilitation theories and evidence-based practices.
We offer excellent benefits to all eligible employees. Medical/Dental/Vision, 90% employer paid HMO option – Part Time employee option as well. Other benefits offered include $30,000 Employer paid Life/ADD, voluntary life for employee/spouse/children, FSA, retirement 43(b) and Roth IRA with up to 3 percent employer match for eligible employees, generous paid time off, sick time, paid holidays and additional paid floating days!
Please send your resume and cover letter to Tonya Christensen, Senior Recruiter. EOE
“Careers and companies flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”.