Are you looking for a career where you can have a positive, direct impact on the lives of individuals in the community – If you’re looking for an upbeat, encouraging work environment – Come join our team!!
SUMMARY: This Clinical Supervisor will join our Psychiatric Residential Team, providing collaborative, therapeutic services to adults diagnosed with severe and persistent mental health issues, while supervising assigned staff or interns. Duties may vary per location/department.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Treatment planning
• Individual/group family therapy
• Consultation/referral/information/education & community outreach
• Crisis support to clients or staff providing clinical services to clients; which may include Civil Commitment Investigator Certification, if department appropriate
• Case management/skills training
• Clinical record keeping & report writing
• Attend/participate in Agency staffing/meeting
• Liaison with other human service organizations
• Provide supervision (individual and/or groups) as assigned to CCMH staff and interns (licensed and unlicensed)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Social Work or related field from an accredited college required. Licensure/LCSW preferred. CADC I preferred. Three to five years related work experience to include Crisis, Outpatient, Addictions and high acuity client services required. Combination of education/experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties outlined for this position may be considered.
Fluent Bilingual Spanish an asset.
Benefits: We offer excellent benefits to all eligible employees. Medical/Dental/Vision, 90% employer paid HMO option – Part Time employee option as well. Other benefits offered include $30,000 Employer paid Life/ADD, voluntary life for employee/spouse/children, FSA, retirement 403(b) and Roth IRA with up to 3% employer match for eligible employees, generous paid time off, 22 vacation days and 10 paid holidays yearly! Agency also provides education/training reimbursement opportunities – relocation assistance may be negotiable!
For immediate consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to Tonya Christensen, Senior Recruiter. EOE
“Careers and Mental Health Providers flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”.