Do you enjoy living in smaller rural communities? Love having a big city outside your door? Bring your career to a community mental health provider while helping people live their best lives! Do you enjoy exploring parks, wineries, trails, rafting, and more? Join our team!!
We are hiring IMMEDIATELY for a Clinical Supervisor of Youth and Family to join one of our community mental health providers!
The Youth and Family Department provides a continuum of care that includes outpatient, wraparound, school-based, and intensive community-based services.
- Clinical and administrative supervision of QMHPs, QMHAs, and peers
- Member of department’s leadership team
- Program management
- Provide therapeutic services to youth and their caregivers
- Treatment planning
- Individual/group/family therapy
- Consultation/referral/information/education and community outreach
- Case management/skills training
- Clinical record-keeping and report writing
- Coordinate and collaborate with community partners
- Crisis intervention: respond and support
Credentials and Professional Experience
- QMHP or Licensed Clinician
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience as a clinician in a mental health setting
- Experience supervising clinical programs and staff
“Careers and companies flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”.