Licensed Clinical Supervisor needed for Community Mental Health Provider located outside Portland Oregon Metro. This position qualifies for a $5000 sign on bonus, payable after 6 month probationary period and 2 year signed commitment.
This Clinical Supervisor position will lead our Collaborative Care Team, providing collaborative, outpatient, therapeutic services to individuals needing high level care. Duties may vary per location/department.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Treatment planning
• Individual/group family therapy
• Consultation/referral/information/education & community outreach
• Crisis support to clients or staff providing clinical services to clients; which may include Civil Commitment Investigator Certification, if department appropriate
• Case management/skills training
• Clinical record keeping & report writing
• Attend/participate in Agency staffing/meeting
• Liaison with other human service organizations
• Provide supervision (individual and/or groups) as assigned to CCMH staff and interns (licensed and unlicensed)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Social Work or related field from an accredited college required.
- Licensure required, or completed within the first 6 months of employment; LCSW preferred.
- CADC I required or ability to obtain within 1 year of hire. Three to five years related work experience to include Crisis, Outpatient, Addictions and high acuity client services required.
- Combination of education/experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties outlined for this position may be considered.
- Fluent Bilingual Spanish an asset.
Benefits: We offer excellent benefits to all eligible employees. Medical/Dental/Vision, 90% employer paid HMO option – Part Time employee option as well. Other benefits offered include $30,000 Employer paid Life/ADD, voluntary life for employee/spouse/children, FSA, retirement 403(b) and Roth IRA with up to 3% employer match for eligible employees, generous paid time off, 22 vacation days and 12 paid holidays yearly!
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Tonya Christensen, Senior Recruiter! EOE