Do you enjoy living in smaller rural communities? Love having a big city outside your door? Bring your career as a community mental health provider while helping people live their best lives! Do you enjoy exploring parks, wineries, trails, rafting, and more? Join our team!!
We are hiring IMMEDIATELY for a Clinical Director to join one of our community mental health providers!
Summary: The Clinical Director coordinates and oversees ICSS department operations and staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clinical oversight of client service delivery, program outcomes, and compliance with contractual obligations.
- Monitor and manage department budget and expenditures.
- Develop and maintain appropriate policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with regulations and contractual obligations, as well as staff safety and well-being.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with community partners and stakeholders, attending or facilitating meetings as appropriate and requested.
- Support and advise department supervisors to maintain adequate training, supervision, and documentation.
- Routine review of case files for compliance with OHA and Medicaid/Medicare requirements and clinical soundness.
- Timely documentation of all clinical supervision notes in the Electronic Health Record.
- Advise and consult with the Agency’s Director of Clinical Operations and the Executive Director on program trends and client and community needs.
- Consultation and education with agency staff and community partners, with emphasis on suicide prevention and post-vention.
- Develop and maintain appropriate department-specific orientation and training programs for new staff.
- Ensure department-specific continuing education opportunities occur, as well as other training needed to ensure clinical best practices are being utilized and contractual obligations are met.
- Oversight of the following programs and services: Civil Commitment, Aid and Assist, Mobile Crisis, Peer Outreach, Jail Diversion, ENCC, and the Jordan Center.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Social Work or related field from an accredited college required.
- Licensure preferred-LCSW or LPC.
- CADC I required or ability to obtain within 1 year of hire.
- Three to five years related work experience to include Outpatient, Addictions and high acuity client services required.
- Combination of education/experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties outlined for this position may be considered.
“Careers and companies flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”