Do you enjoy living in smaller rural communities? Love having a big city outside your door? Bring your career to a community mental health provider while helping people live their best lives! We are hiring IMMEDIATELY for a Clinical Director Intensive Behavioral Health Services to join one of our community mental health providers!
The Clinical Director coordinates and oversees department operations and staff.
- Clinical oversight of client service delivery
- Program planning, development and evaluation
- Contract and budget oversight and review
- Developing and maintaining effective inter-agency relationships
- Support Intern Supervisors to maintain adequate training, supervision and document student progress.
- Review case files for compliance with OHA and Medicaid/Medicare requirements and clinical soundness.
- Supervise program staff and interns
- Oversee management of outpatient mental health and addictions, including assessment, crisis services, and school based
- Advise and consult with the Agency’s Executive Director on program trends and client’s treatment need
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Social Work or related field from an accredited college required.
- Licensure preferred-LCSW or LPC. CADC I required or ability to obtain within 1 year of hire.
- Three to five years related work experience to include Outpatient, Addictions and high acuity client services required.
- Combination of education/experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties outlined for this position may be considered.
“Careers and companies flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”