Community Mental Health Provider is seeking a CADC l, QMHA. The primary purpose of this position is to provide confidential addictions counseling, education and support to individuals to promote healthy lifestyles and healthy choices. This position has a heavy focus on medication assisted treatment in conjunction with medication providers. Clientele includes adults and adolescents referred via: self, court, Department of Human Services/Child Welfare, Department of Probation, and Alcohol and Drug Evaluation and Screening Specialist (ADES).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Behavioral Health, Psychology (Trauma informed care) or Counseling or an acceptable combination of education and experience to meet the QMHA qualifications
- 2-4 years’ prior experience in the field of substance abuse disorders and case management experience working with adults in the mental health arena, developmental disabilities or drug and alcohol issues
- Certified as an Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC), CADC I, II, and III
- Prior experience working with the therapeutic process and modalities, dependency courts and Department of Human Services
- Valid driver’s license or ability to obtain Oregon or Washington Driver’s License
- Background check clearance
- Ability to meet insurance requirements, must submit current motor vehicle record if licensed outside of the state of Oregon
- Strongly prefer a master’s level QMHP
- Skilled at remaining calm in stressful situations and de-escalating potential aggression from clients
- Skilled at leading and facilitating groups
- Skilled at conducting training in groups
- Knowledge of billing process, Electronic Health Records, and basic intake process
- Ability to learn and adopt the policies and procedures of the agency
- Flexibility to travel throughout the community and work at off-site locations including homes, schools, partner agencies, the jail, and local hospitals
- Fluent in Spanish is highly desirable
For full time employees, benefits include Medical (minimal premium cost to employee), Dental (Employer Paid), Retirement, Life Insurance (Employer Paid) and Short-term Disability (Employer Paid) Dependents covered on medical and dental at cost to employee.
12 paid holidays and 22 days of PTO years 1-3, increases after year 3. PTO accumulation starts at hire and is available for use as accumulated. CBH also offers sabbatical of 22 days after 10 years of service and annual elective training fund that includes 5 paid days for training.