Do you enjoy living in smaller rural communities? This community with its unique geography and where there is the confluence of three rivers joining gives lots to explore while offering spectacular scenery! Bring your career to the Oregon Coast!
**THIS ROLE IS LOCATED ALONG THE OREGON COAST **
We are hiring IMMEDIATELY for a Behavior Health Clinician to join one of our community mental health providers!
This position includes a $7,500 signing bonus and a relocation stipend.
The services are home and community-based, utilizing a model that includes a team of professionals: Skills Trainer, Peer Support, and Child/Adolescent Psychiatry.
Required Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in related Behavioral Health discipline
- Shows evidence of working with Children and Families
- Pursue and/or maintain licensure and addictions certification as required.
- Complete State Investigator Civil Commitment training
- Clinical experience within a community behavioral health agency setting
Preferred Education and Experience:
- License preferred – LCSW, LPC, LMFT
- Bilingual – Spanish
- Previous Electronic Medical Records experience
“Careers and companies flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination.