Do you enjoy living in smaller rural communities? Love having a big city outside your door? Bring your career to a community mental health provider while helping people live their best lives! Do you enjoy exploring parks, wineries, trails, rafting, and more? Join our team!!
We are hiring IMMEDIATELY for a Counselor III to join one of our community mental health providers!
Provides therapeutic services to adults, children, adolescents & families as assigned. Duties may vary per location/department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Treatment planning
• Individual/group/family therapy
• Consultation/referral/information/education & community outreach
• Member of Agency’s Crisis Team including after hours as needed which may include Civil Commitment Investigator Certification as per location/department
• Case management/skills training
• Clinical record keeping & report writing
• Attend/participate in Agency staffing/meetings
• Liaison with other human service organizations
• Other duties may be assigned as needed per department/location
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Social Work, or related field from an accredited college required.
- Licensure required – LCSW preferred.
- CADC I required or ability to obtain within 1 year of hire.
- Three to five years related work experience to include Crisis, Outpatient, Addiction, and high acuity client services required.
- Combination of education/experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties outlined for this position may be considered.
“Careers and companies flourish when staff, clients, and candidates truly believe in the mission, know the role they play, and humbly reflect, evaluate, and act for the best interest of the communities served”