Wellness Health Careers
Wellness Health Careers has several opportunities for Mental Health Therapist all located in Oregon.
This is a journey level clinical position with client. This position provides a variety of clinical services. Duties include individual, group and family counseling, assessment and diagnosis, and treatment planning.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job)
· Must ensure compliance with Federal, State, and Inter-agency regulations.
· Model and enforce clients policies and procedures in a fair manner
· Must model the culture of excellent customer service as adapted by Client, as well as Client Mission Statement and Core Values.
· Under general supervision, assess patient needs and function patient’s level.
· Provides individualized case management to clients.
· Make appropriate referrals.
· Provides some individual and group counseling; and education and support to patients and families, skills training and outreach to patient’s homes.
· Acts as liaison and provides consultation, education and information to community agencies that routinely come in contact with individuals with mental or emotional disturbances.
· Make diagnoses. Acts as program coordinator by assisting with program planning activities. Screens clients for program eligibility and conduct comprehensive evaluations resulting in a DSM V diagnosis.
· Develops diagnostic evaluations, and treatment and safety plans for patient’s which includes delivery of appropriate services as defined in the detailed treatment plan.
· May provide consultation for chemical dependency problems, education and training with other program staff, community agencies, and groups.
· May provide clinical review of work by other clinicians or subcontracted programs.
· Will oversee the Utilization Review process, including but not limited to evaluation and documentation of the effective and appropriate use of health care resources and make recommendations for the optimum use of hospital resources and facilities; severity of illness (SI) and intensity of service (IS); review of admission certifications; medical necessity for admission; and extended stay or professional services.
· Participate in the daily multi-disciplinary case management team.
· May perform other duties and special assignment as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written forms.
· Customer service and detail oriented.
· Comprehensive knowledge of evidence-based practices, including: group counseling skills, one-on-one counseling skills, treatment planning, assessments, and referrals.
· Conducts psycho-social assessments and re-assessments throughout the patient’s hospital stay.
· Assist patients with insurance and/or inclusion in OHP.
· Actively coordinates discharge planning and placements from admission through discharge and/or referral to another agency.
· Experience with electronic medical records and telemedicine highly desirable
· Knowledge of cultural and family issues that can contribute to Client’ development of clinically relevant and effective care.
· Bilingual/multilingual skills very beneficial.
· Ability to operate computers, copy machine, faxes, and scanner.
Master’s degree in counseling, social work or closely related field
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work or closely related field.
- Experience with electronic medical records and telehealth highly desirable.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Appropriate State licensure and/or certification or the ability to obtain within 30 days.
- Knowledge of regulations and laws governing mental and behavior health, services, ethics, confidentiality, privacy, and other related areas.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must pass a drug test and criminal background check.
For immediate consideration, please send your cover letter and resume to Tonya Christensen, Director, via email to email@example.com